Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburger consists of small square cutlet, two small slice of bacon fried to a crisp, a piece of American cheese, iceberg lettuce, a slice of tomato and a little mayonnaise. Despite its small size (the size of a cheeseburger get the slices of tomato), it is extremely popular because of the harmonious combination of ingredients. And if you use light mayonnaise and low-fat beef, it will be also a low-calorie!
Recipe of making wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger
- Tomato - one circle (large)
- Iceberg lettuce - one sheet
- Fried bacon - 20 gr. (one cut in half bar)
- Melted cheddar cheese - 1 sheet
- Ground beef - 90 g.
- Hamburger buns - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise - 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to cutlets - to taste