Ekler with garlic paste "Mimosa"
- Ekler with garlic paste "Mimosa"
Sooo delicious! Sooo easy! Sooo comfortable! And nice)))
Recipe of making ekler with garlic paste "mimosa"
- Carrots (for the filling) - 1 pc
- Protein egg (boiled, for the filling) - 2 pcs
- Canned fish (salmon, for the filling) - 1 pc
- Garlic ("Little garlic" dry seasoning) - 1 pc
- Water (the dough) - 0.4 stack
- Eggs (the dough) - 3 pcs
- Margarine (the dough) - 2 tbsp
- Wheat flour (the dough) - 0.6 stack
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- Onions (for the filling) - 0.5 pc
- Lettuce (for decoration)
Dough do to your taste ...
I do so:
We pour water into the pan, add garlic and butter, mix, bring to a boil ...
In the boiling mixture pour flour.
On low heat quickly mix the mixture with a wooden spoon until the disappearance flour... The dough will be tight ...
|Put it in the blender and add the eggs ... Thoroughly mix ... The dough is ready! |
|Put the dough "sausage" on the baking paper ... Bake for about 30-40 minutes at 160 degrees until golden. |
Canned fish (with chopped onions) + protein egg + boiled carrot.
Chop all of them.
|Mix, add the mayonnaise ... |
|Our "eklers" cut along one side and put the filling. decorate with salad ... |
People Are Reading