1) Perfect Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Butter Cream Sauce
With or without crispy skin - Simple to make plus discover the secret to cooking a delicate and delicious salmon in a creamy sauce with super crispy skin like you've never seen!
2) A simple creamy pasta recipe made with salmon and asparagus spears. The salmon is delicately poached in the white wine cream sauce and the asparagus is blanched in the pasta water. This saves time and uses one less pot which is always a good thing. A quick and easy meal for pasta and salmon lovers. Enjoy this creamy salmon spaghetti with asparagus today!
3) Quick and Easy Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon, Pan Seared. A quick and easy pan seared salmon recipe with few ingredients that will leave you breathless. It's a French style recipe with a Thai influence. You can cook it under 25 minutes including the rice. Made with few ingredients, honey, soy, scallion and a little wine. You can replace the white wine with fish or chicken stock. Enjoy Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon!
4) Pan Seared Crispy Salmon with Garlic Cauliflower Puree. This method will teach you how to get the crispiest skin possible. A recipe worthy of any top restaurant and now you can cook it at home. Salmon is quite an oily hearty fish and cooked correctly can be one of the most succulent fish you can eat. It’s quick to prepare, healthy (if wild) and tastes fantastic. This recipe uses basic ingredients and can be cooked under 45 minutes, for an amazing meal that’s worthy of fine restaurant dining. Using this method, the salmon skin is super crispy, the cauliflower puree is silky smooth with a garlic taste, and the butter sauce is made using fresh oregano, white wine and lemon juice. A great combination of flavours to bring your salmon to a new level. Enjoy my Crispy-skin Salmon with garlic cauliflower purée.
5) Crunchy Salmon Croquettes a type of fried salmon Patty. Salmon croquettes with potato coated in crunchy tortilla crumbs. Amazing salmon croquettes recipe made with flaked fresh salmon, always a popular meal with everyone. These salmon croquettes are super crunchy, as I used tortilla chips as part of the crumbs. If your looking for something kids and adults alike will love, then this salmon croquette recipe is definitely for you. An easy recipe to make using fresh salmon and make sure you buy starchy potatoes. You’ll need the skins off the salmon, so if buying look for skinless, otherwise it’s quite simple to remove yourself. Great served with a fresh crisp salad and a side of mayonnaise although I personally just prefer lemon juice, I want to taste all those great flavours.
6) SALMON PICCATA STYLE with lemon wine butter. Salmon on spinach and butter beans with in a lemon and wine butter sauce. The word Piccata means "larded", although an Italian word, this dish originated not in Italy but rather in US. It resembles Sicilian cooking style with Northern Italian influences. Irrespective of its origin, I'm yet to find anyone who didn't exclaim gasps of food-joy whilst eating this succulent buttery lemony fish dish. Traditionally made with veal, but works equally well with fish.